Quotes

"Everyone can know what is in my heart because I find it hard to conceal myself."

"For several years I worried a lot about protecting an image, but today I have understood that the image cannot be preconceived."

"I admire a person who, for the love of art, is able to take off their clothes in front of a camera. But I'm not capable, I'm too cowardly for that."

"I admire Madonna because she always did whatever she felt like doing. She went through some controversial periods when people rejected her, but she kept on reinventing herself."

"I always believed that women have rights and that there are some women that are intelligent enough to claim those rights. There are some others that are stupid enough not to."

"I am trying to make my accent so it won't bother anyone, but I am not going to drive myself crazy trying to pretend I am an American girl when I am from Colombia."

"I don't go out without make up. I'm a woman, you know."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Шакира и Красное лето

"שירת היובל" – מיטב האמנים שרים לאשדוד