- 3 lg. chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp. flour (sprinkle with salt and pepper)
- 1 (10 or 13 oz.) can chicken broth
- 4 tbsp. butter or olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 8 oz. pkg. fresh mushrooms
- 1 c. Marsala cooking wine
Cut chicken breasts in half - (be sure all fat is removed). GENTLY pound with finger tips or meat pounder. Coat each piece with flour.
In large skillet, melt butter or olive oil on low. Brown chicken on each side about 2 minute (medium heat). Remove chicken from pan.
Add chicken broth, Marsala wine, parsley, and sliced mushrooms to skillet and simmer about 10 minutes. Add chicken and let cook on low about 15 minutes.