how shakira fits in all that?

Hey guys, Im so sick of doing homework, So Im taking a break, and filling this out... ENJOY!!!!!

1.) Do you talk in your sleep?
Nope, not that im aware of!!!

2.) Ocean or pool?
I have yet to see the ocean.. so I simply cannot answer this!

3.) What's your favorite song at the moment?
Shakira- hips dont lie

4.) Do you have a crush?
ahhhhhhh not this question. Seriously. Im crushin pretty hard.

5.) What's your favorite color(s)?
Purple
6.) Window seat or aisle seat?
Window

7.) Ever met anyone famous?
No... Unfortunatly

8.) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
So far? Yes and no.

9.) Do you twirl or cut spaghetti?
Twirl.. I use a spoon and a fork.

10.) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Niether,

11.) Are you looking forward to anything?
Im one sad soul..nothing to look forward to at the moment.

12.) How long do your showers last?
10 or 15 minutes

13.) Do you know how to drive a stick?
I do actually. I learned how to drive on one. Im a little rusty though.

15.) Are you self-conscious?
Sometimes.

16.) Have you ever given money to a bum?
I try to everytime I see one, If I have a few dollars, lately I have been the bum ;)


18). Where do you wish you were?
Anywhere but here

19.) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No.

20.) Can you tango?
I can. I suck at it though


21.) Last gift you received?
ahhh, umm...hmm 50 dollars.

22.) Last sport you played?

Softball

23.) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Well when I have money, it usually goes to bills. If the bills are paid and i have extra ( hardly ever happens ) It's usually spent on other people.

24)Who's your best friend(s)
Hmm... right.

25) last wedding you attended?
I think it was my moms.

26)Favorite month?
March, It's not to cold and it's not to warm.

27) Most hated food(s)?
FISH!!!!! !!!!!!!!

28) Can you sing?
Others seem to think so.

29) Last person u called?
shakira.

30) What's your fav. chores?
Dishes. I enjoy it! Im a loser huh?

31). Favorite Drink.
Dr. Pepper


32) Are you a vegetarian?
Yeah right! I love my steak!

33) Do you believe in Heaven?
yes, I do.

34) Do you miss someone?
very much so.

35) Have you ever come close to dying?
Once.

36) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
i have to wear at least one ring and my tongue ring.

37) Are you eating?
No.

38) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes?

39) Do you wear makeup?
Yes, everyday.

40) Can you dance?

Im no shakira but im not horrible.

41) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Nah.

42) What do you wear to bed?

Usually a tank top and boxers.

43) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes, most people do.

44) Whats the last thing you threw at someone?
HA! I through my phone at my cousin just a little while ago. yeah she tried to kick my ass, she failed.

45) What kind of sneakers?
Sneakers? Converse.

47) Future child's name?

girl.. Kellen Ryall
boy... Aiden Andrew


50) Do you snore?
maybe a little.

51) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Europe..


<-----WHERES 52???


53) If you won the lottery, what would you do ?
travel the world.


54) Gold or silver?
silver... gold is so out. ;)

55) Hamburger or hot dog?
ack, niether.

56) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Steak!!!!! YUMMY!

57) City, beach or country?
country, Im a county girl.

58) What did you last touch?
The key bored? DUH!

59) What did you eat last?
Pizza with my cousin and a few friends.

60) When's the last time you cried?
ha, like 10 minutes ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- next one, IM BORED!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Body: THE GAME OF 40 QUESTIONS

01.Does anyone know your password to your myspace?
I can think of one.


02. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald's?
A bacon and ranch salad

03. Are you an emotional person?
I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO BE BUT THAT JUST MEANS I CARE ABOUT THE SITUATION

04. Do you like your name?
I think it's alright.

05. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do.

06. Ever felt jealous of your friend?
Hmm, im sure I have.

07. What was the last thing you did?
Homework

08. Who is sitting right next to you?
no one...

09. Who was the last person you ate with?

cousin and friends.

10. What song are you listening to right now?
Jimmy eat world... 23. Good song.

11. How's the weather right now?
Chilly. Sweater weather

12. Last person who called you today?
Rylee

13. Last lie you told?
THAT I WAS AWAKE WHEN SOMEONE CALLED WHEN I WASN'T... PRETTY LAME I KNOW

14. Last song you sang?
Jewel, good day

15. Do you like anyone?
I do... :(

16. Lost a friendship over something stupid?

Yes, a few... i got pregnant, and i guess that wasn't the cool thing to do.

17. Favorite actor?
Johnny depp

18. Last thing you ate?
Pizza
19. What did you do last night?
Thinking, thinking, thinking... not a damn thing actually.

20. Faked being sick to miss school?
All the time.

21. What time did you wake up today?
7:30 am for school.

22. Last person you texted?
Ryan.

23. Would you rather have one rose or a dozen?
Hmm, one is sweet, but a dozen is even sweeter!

24. What are you wearing right now?
american eagle pants, undershirt and a dark red long sleeved hurley shirt.

25. Are you too quiet to ask anyone out?
me? yeah right.

26. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile and Eyes.

27. Where are you right now?
Sitting in my living room

28. What date and day is it?
7 Nov. Wednesday

29. Did you go anywhere today?
I went lots of places today.. it was busy!

30. What did you do there?
Lots of things.

31. Whats ur favorite song?
Brighteyes, Lua

32. Are you watching TV?
Nope

33. Are you mature or immature?
I am mostly mature..but I have my moments that I am very immature.

34. Are you closer to your mom or dad?
Well Im not close to my mom, but I count how many times I've seen my dad on one hand. Sooooo... I guess it would be my mom, since I kinda know her.
35. Are you an only child?
No, I have an older sister, and apperantly a younger sister from my dad, never met her though.

36. What's the most annoying thing people say to you?
Are you a natural blonde? I mean come on! look at the eyebrows people!

37. Do you like where you work?
Well I just got a new job, haven't started yet.. but I think I'll like it.

38. Do you like music?
ABSOLUTELY. TAKE AWAY TV AND I WILL SURVIVE, TAKE AWAY MUSIC AND I'D BE LOST

39. Do you want to get married?
Someday


40. To whom?

It's a secret.. GOSH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Шакира и Красное лето

"שירת היובל" – מיטב האמנים שרים לאשדוד