Shanna Moakler

Shanna Moakler's bitter bustup from Travis Barker has provided her with the perfect excuse to party. On Friday, she marked the dissolution of their family unit (they have two kids together) with liquor and cake at Las Vegas club Light, reports People.

"I've been to past friends' divorce parties, so I'm not the first person [to have one]," Moakler explains to the mag. "I'm not groundbreaking or anything. I'm really doing it for myself to have closure and celebrate being single again and start a new chapter in my life."

She reportedly spent the night chit-chatting with several girlfriends and quaffing vodka and shots. The capper of the evening was a three-tiered cake decorated with a scowling bride on top, along with a river of fake blood draining down to a wee groom slumped at the bottom.

Mmmmm ... murderous cake.

"I don't have any regrets about doing it. I am who I am and I make my own decisions," stresses Shanna in her best Popeye mode. "I never thought I would be getting a divorce. I never thought I'd be here."

Continues the up-with-me Moakler, "At the end of the day, this isn't the worst thing in my life. People go through it every day. I respect people's opinions, but this is my opinion. This is how I'm showing the world that divorce is OK. It doesn't have to be the end of your life."

Barker, for his part, managed to tear his tongue away from polishing Paris Hilton's tonsils long enough to post his feelings about the soiree on his MySpace page.

The drummer, who was reportedly sucking face with Hilton in proximity to Moakler at a Halloween shindig at the Playboy Mansion, ranted -- in his usual blaring all-caps style -- that the divorce party left him with the "urge to puke."

Sneered Travis, who since filing for divorce in August has engaged in an increasingly childish back-and-forth with his ex, "I'm gonna say a long prayer for her -- she needs it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Шакира и Красное лето

"שירת היובל" – מיטב האמנים שרים לאשדוד