Which flower do you like the most?



Are you in love? Need to send flower to someone? Do you start flower shop?
For all of you I did little research about popularity of the flowers all around the world. We asked people this question:

Which flower do you like the most?

Here are some answers:

- I LOVE ROSES AND LIKE CARNATIONS

- Obviously roses

- I like "gerbera" (I don't know in English)

- roses, I love pink and red ones

- I love daisies, wild flowers

- well I like all of them but white rose and purple Jasmin is very beautiful

- Tulips...

- I love red roses and tulips

- I like bluebells and tuberoses

- Lilies...

- I like a bunch of Iris ... they have dream like effect ...

- Roses,lavenders,lilies.... they are extremely beautiful

- ORCHID....gerbera too

- Red in pink roses

- I LIKE LOTUS LAVENDERS AND JASMINE

- I love tulips and of course white ,pink and yellow flowers next

- Colorful gerbera, jasmine, orchid, lotus flower, cactus flower and exotic flowers

- Orange & yellow roses, red dahlia, huge sunflower

- Daffodils and Jarberas

- orchids, gerbera, gladiolous, daffodils, carnetions

And final numbers are:

Rose - 34%
Jasmin - 8%
Tulip - 6%
Lilies - 4%
Sunflower - 3%
Gerbers - 3%
Daisies - 2%
Orchids - 2%
Lotus - 1%
Iris - 1%
Rest - under 1 % Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Шакира и Красное лето

"שירת היובל" – מיטב האמנים שרים לאשדוד