I have an iPad

Thanks to my friend Simonna and her staff appreciation dinner, as of five days ago we are now proud owners of the coolest prize imaginable, an iPad,
which as you can imagine has been consuming much of my time this week. I consider myself an early adopter and heavy tech user, I hadn’t anticipated getting this device anytime in the near future.
Now that I have one, though, I don’t think I can live without it. It’s already completely changed how I browse the internet and check my email and I actually look forward to reading the online newspapers every day now
which is something I could never say before. Here’s my 10 favorite apps so far on the iPad.

Netflix
USA Today
Harbor Master HD
Alice in Wonderland
iBooks
ABC Player
Magic Piano
Twitterrific
Maps
Peggle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Шакира и Красное лето

"שירת היובל" – מיטב האמנים שרים לאשדוד