Illegal immigration

I'm opposed to illegal immigration. I don't care where they come from. I can understand why these illegals are coming to America. They are looking for a better way of life. What I can't believe is the stupidity of our government. As far as I can remember, it's always been against the law to hire, harbor or transport any illegal immigrant.

Now some local governments want to fine landlords for renting to illegals. How is that for the height of stupidity? Would you rather see these illegals trashing our countryside? One thing I would do is fine those landlords for not maintaining their property -- yes, there's a law for that. The question is, do we really need the outside labor force? Evidently we do. Otherwise, we would not have these 13 or 14 million illegals living in this country.

Do you have any idea as to how much it would cost to capture, detain and deport illegals? No, well, me either. We have a lot of protesters out there, some for and some against illegal immigration. I just hope that all these illegals don't decide enough is enough, pack their suitcases and go home. I guarantee you all these protesters against illegals would never go out and work farm labor for minimum wage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Шакира и Красное лето

"שירת היובל" – מיטב האמנים שרים לאשדוד