Have you heard about this new test which enables the mother to find out the sex of her baby at 6wks ?

I heard it on the radio this morning. Apparently you can buy on the internet for about £200. I don't think that there are that many mothers who are planning a pregnancy that would then kill their own baby because it isn't the right sex. I hope that i'm right. I personally couldn't care less whether my 2nd is boy or girl, just want healthy and happy children and i don't think i'm alone there. What would you do if it was the wrong sex? Keep getting pregnant, buying kits and having abortions if you keep getting the "wrong" sex? Not sure the thought of that would appeal to many women as you can't possibly be prepared to kill lots of your own babies surely. I think it is irresponsible for this to be put on the open market and should only be used in special cases (maybe where sex of child is important in terms of inherited diseases etc). It could be used in countries where they leave babies outside to die because they are the wrong sex, i suppose it would be preferable to end the pregnancy at early stage rather than murder your child after birth. I'm sure lots will disagree. I hope that people don't abuse this new test and really think about the consequences of continual tests and abortions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Шакира и Красное лето

"שירת היובל" – מיטב האמנים שרים לאשדוד